1. Variety, trends and technologies
250 relevant suppliers of the natural stone and gravestone industry from 22 countries present themselves. Discover the innovative product range and find out about current processing techniques and the trends of tomorrow.
2. Marketplace for new Ideas
The range of products and services at Stone+tec can be found in Halls 10, 11 and 12 and is divided into three major thematic areas: "Building with natural stone", "Equipment for professionals" and "Place of remembrance".
3. New trade fair areas provide first-hand expertise
The Stone+tec Congress is an important component and a new addition to the range of products and services, opening up the event to new target groups and providing professional impetus.
For the first time, Stone+tec will feature an Innovation Area on the subject of digitization in the stonemasonry trade. With the help of selected examples and practical demonstrations, you will learn first-hand how scanners, 3D printers and other electronic aids can be used in the design process.
Also new is a Living Workshop, where application technicians from various companies will provide tips and tricks on laying and installing sophisticated materials.
- The award ceremony with the announcement of the winner "German Natural Stone Award 2022" and the category winners will take place during a natural stone congress at the Stone+tec 2022 trade fair in Nuremberg on June 22.
- The young talent competition for stonemasons and the stone sculpting trade will be held from June 22-24 as part of Stone+tec, with the awards ceremony taking place on the afternoon of June 24.
4. A powerful team
In cooperation with professional partners, Stone+tec will show you new ways to increase the attractiveness and market share of natural stone.
- Federal Guild Association of the German Stonemasonry and Stone Sculpture Trade (BIV)
- German Natural Stone Association (DNV).
- Bavarian State Office for the Preservation of Monuments
- Association for memorial culture
- Confindustria Marmomacchine
5. Nuremberg – exhibition and more
The Franconian metropolis also has a lot to offer aside from the exhibition. Culinary treats, art, culture and a programme of events for every taste provide entertainment and relaxation after a long day at the exhibition, and more than 25,000 hotel beds in all categories ensure a relaxing sleep.