Stone+tec: Exhibitors' frequently asked questions
When you make a binding application to be an exhibitor, you will receive our marketing services, which include the following:
- Company name and stand number in the exhibition guide
- Online entry in the exhibitor- and productdatabase
- Basic advertising package (admission vouchers, visitor brochures, stickers)
- Online advertising banners
- Press releases displayed in the press centre
- Invitation letters for your customers
The Association of the German Trade Fair Industry (AUMA) charges a fee of EUR 0.60 per square metre of exhibition space for the representation of your interests.
NürnbergMesse GmbH collects the corresponding amount to forward it to the AUMA.
As Stone+tec is purely a trade fair, the sale of exhibition goods at the stand is not permitted.
Design and rent your complete stand really easily online using our exhibition stand configurator. A complete stand is the cost-effective alternative to an individual stand. The smart modular system provides a lot of scope for your design ideas and offers you simple complete solutions.
We ask for your understanding that no partially or full dismantling of a stand and products is possible before the official end of Stone+tec. The stand staff may also not be removed before the end of the exhibition. It is for the benefit of all the exhibitors that the exhibition runs free of disruption for its entire duration.