Facts and figures about Stone+tec
Exhibition Centre Nuremberg
Wednesday, 17 to Saturday, 20 June 2020 Save the date to my calender
every two years
09:00 - 18:00 (Wednesday to Friday)
09:00 - 17:00 (Saturday)
- Online: EUR 17
- On site: EUR 22
- Trainees / Students (on site): EUR 7
- Online: EUR 29
- On site: EUR 34
Natural stone, additional materials, technology, gravestones and accessories
Discover the whole range of options
Performance figures 2015
- 446 exhibitors (incl. 58 % international)
- 15.161 visitors (incl. 23 % international)
Structure of visitors from industry and craft trades*
- 65 % natural stone works
- 40 % gravestone companies
- 30 % stonemasonry firms
- 13 % general building contractors
- 12 % tilers
- 10 % restorers/preservers of historic monuments
- 6 % building material manufacturers
- 6 % landscape contractors
- 3 % architects/engineering and planning consultants
- 2 % students
More successful figures for decision-makers are available in the exhibition profile.
Entrances & hall allocation
- via the entrance Mitte and entrance West to halls 9, 10, 11 and 12
The site plan and the plans of the individual halls are available online.
Travel by public transport
You can reach the exhibition centre Nuremberg quickly and easily by public transport. The "Messe" stop on the U1 underground line is directly opposite the Mitte entrance of the exhibition centre.
From the Central Station, please take the U1 towards Langwasser-Süd. From the airport, take the U2 towards Röthenbach and change to the U1 towards Langwasser-Süd at the Central Station.
Journey times and fares
- Journey time from the airport: 25 minutes
- Journey time from the Central Station: 8 minutes
- Fare zone A (EUR 3 per journey)
Travel by car
If you travel by car, a dynamic traffic guidance system will support you in Nuremberg. It will show you the best way to get to the exhibition centre Nuremberg – according to the current traffic situation. Simply follow the signs and be guided to a vacant parking space at the Exhibition Centre Nuremberg.
Find more details in the route map .
Destination address for your navigation system
If you would prefer to be guided by your navigation system, enter "Messe" as the special destination or enter the address "Karl-Schönleben-Strasse, 90471 Nürnberg".
Parking at the exhibition site
NürnbergMesse offers more than 14,000 parking spaces near the Mitte and Ost entrances – as well as additional spaces in the multi-storey car park and nearby.
- 1-day parking permit: EUR 9
- Permanent parking permit (3 days): EUR 27
There are parking spaces for disabled people near each entrance.