Facts and figures Stone+tec
Exhibition Centre Nuremberg
Wednesday, 17 to Saturday, 20 June 2020 Save the date to my calender
every two years
09:00 - 18:00 (Wednesday to Friday)
09:00 - 17:00 (Saturday)
Exhibitors & products
All exhibitors and their current product information can be found at the Exhibitor and product search.
Ticket prices to follow in time for the launch of the TicketShop for Stone+tec!
Your press centre on-site
Our team in the press centre will support you with all your questions and concerns, starting one day before the start of the exhibition.
You can find all the information on the opening times and the offered services on the detailed press centre page.
Natural stone, additional materials, technology, gravestones and accessories
Discover the whole range of options.
Performance figures 2018
- 333 exhibitors (incl. 56 % international)
- 11.819 visitors (incl. 20 % international)
Structure of visitors from industry and craft trades*
- 46% Natural stone - Processing of natural stone
- 31% Manufacturing of gravestones
- 17% Cemetery
- 15% Natural stone - Distribution of natural stone
- 14% Construction - Interior fitting
- 13% Construction - Exterior fitting
- 10% Retailing of gravestones
- 8% Restoration, historic preservation
- 8% Natural stone - Quarry
- 5% Gardening and landscaping
- 5% Art, design
- 4% Wholesale
- 2% Architecture, planning office
- 1% Cemetery office
- 1% Building authority
More successful figures for decision-makers are available in the exhibition profile.
Entrances & hall allocation
- via the entrance Mitte and entrance West to halls 9, 10, 11 and 12
The site plan and the plans of the individual halls are available online.
Travel by public transport
You can reach the exhibition centre Nuremberg quickly and easily by public transport. The "Messe" stop on the U1 underground line is directly opposite the Mitte entrance of the exhibition centre.
From the Central Station, please take the U1 towards Langwasser-Süd. From the airport, take the U2 towards Röthenbach and change to the U1 towards Langwasser-Süd at the Central Station.
Journey times and fares
- Journey time from the airport: 25 minutes
- Journey time from the Central Station: 8 minutes
- Fare zone A (EUR 3,20 per journey)
Travel by car
If you travel by car, a dynamic traffic guidance system will support you in Nuremberg. It will show you the best way to get to the exhibition centre Nuremberg – according to the current traffic situation. Simply follow the signs and be guided to a vacant parking space at the Exhibition Centre Nuremberg.
Find more details in the route map .
Destination address for your navigation system
If you would prefer to be guided by your navigation system, enter "Messe" as the special destination or enter the address "Karl-Schönleben-Strasse, 90471 Nürnberg".
Parking at the exhibition site
NürnbergMesse offers more than 14,000 parking spaces near the Mitte and Ost entrances – as well as additional spaces in the multi-storey car park and nearby.
- 1-day parking permit: EUR 9
- Permanent parking permit (3 days): EUR 27
There are parking spaces for disabled people near each entrance.