The new 2018 version of the Comcut design program will be presented to the public at stone+tec 2018. Comcut continues to expand its leadership in grave design programs with its 2018 release. Numerous improvements and innovations in function and application offer many new possibilities and extensive freedom of design to you. Comcut is a modular program system. The individual combination of the individual modules allows a design system that is optimally tailored to the needs of each customer to be put together, without having to give up later expansion options.
The following modules are available:
- Font design: Create and design inscriptions. Output on printers and cutters, incl. 12 fonts of your choice
- Ornament and stone design: use ornaments and stone shapes. Edition on printers and cutters, incl. 150 ornaments and 230 stone shapes
- Image Processing and Material Filling: Use images and photos in the design. Make photomontages. Fill in stone shapes, ornaments, fonts and any other elements created with the 2D CAD module, including sample photos, flower decorations, material textures
- Bronze or Bronze Designer: Use bronze fonts, metal letters and bronze ornaments in the design, including approx. 100 bronze fonts, approx. 4000 bronze ornaments and numerous metal inscriptions
- 2D-CAD: drawing, constructing and digitizing ornaments, stone shapes, kitchen worktops, exterior stairs, etc.
- Font digitization: modify existing alphabets, create your own alphabets Import Windows fonts.
- 3D design: representation of the grave site in a 3D visualization
- TTF import: Import Windows fonts
- CAM: control of wire saws, roll polishing machines and other production machines
Brand new in the current version 2018 are:
- Optimizing the possibilities of 3D design
- Output of QR codes on a plotter or as a DXF file
- Extension of the functionality of the online update
- Improving work with spline elements
- and many more
If you want to know more about the new Comcut version 2018 or want to experience the program "live" in action, visit us at the stone+tec 2018 in Nuremberg. We will gladly send you our detailed brochure. If you have previously used other design software, ask for our attractive offers for a switch.