RexGranite was established in Brueck, near Berlin, shortly after the German re-unification. Ever since then we have actively aligned our future with natural stone. In order to fulfil the needs of our customers; we want to provide high-quality, creative products at extremely competitive prices.. We look, find, examine, buy, import, store, cut, work on and supply noble and unique specimens of hardrock - a truly crowning material.
Our core target customer groups are natural stone and the building material traders, kitchen and furniture manufacturer, builders and house owners, architects and interior decorators. out turnover in the year 2007 was over 5 million euro.
We have divided our production and delivery program into the following workstreams blocks, unmeasured plates, non-slip safe floor tiles, facades, window sills, stairs, kitchen bench-tops and finished natural stone.
A key feature of our production facility is our water jet technology. With a 4000psi and 3600 km/h fast water jet with CNC steered high pressure cutting machine, we are able to produce geometrical and figure-like designs in different materials (granite, glass, metal, ceramic).
The company currently consists of jumbo gates (block cutting machines) and 30 employees working on 2,500 cubic meters of granite ingots to produce 150,000 square meters of raw granite plates on a 45,000 square meter area. Our key aim is to continue to explore new applications for our products and ever more customers. Management, sales and field service support will actively work to enhance closer and more direct communication and information to all our customer groups.
REXGRANIT GmbH offers you products from these product groups:
Natural stone (112)
- Unprocessed natural stone, raw blocks (71)
- Partly-worked natural stone, rough slabs, raw slabs (75)
- Natural stone (112)
Interior construction with natural and engineered stone (38)
- Floor slabs (32)
- Wall panels (29)
- Steps, system staircases (24)
- Wall and floor tiles (23)
- Skirting tiles (20)
- Lightweight panels (7)
- Window sills (21)
- Door and window surrounds (20)
- Kitchen worktops (17)
- Sinktops, bathtubs and shower trays, shower channels, bathroom fittings (15)
- Natural stone furniture, table tops (19)
- Other natural and engineered stone worked for interior use (16)
- Outdoor area, garden construction and landscaping using natural and engineered stone (47)
- Interior construction with natural and engineered stone (38)