A wide gamut of products
Breton offers an entire gamut of equipment, machines and plants to carry out all the industrial finishing operations of marble, granite and ornamental stone in general: from block sawing to final finishing and packaging of products. Breton meets the needs of the whole "stone-working world", from the small shop to the largest factory.
The largest manufacturer in the sector
Breton factory occupies a land area of 81.000 sq.mt., of which 37.000 are covered. The company presently has a workforce of approx. 500 people.
Our Line Of Business
Breton is currently involved in the following activities:
- design and manufacture of plants for producing composite stone and development of the manufacturing technologies.
- design and manufacture of machines and plants for processing natural stone
- design and manufacture of machines and plants for processing ceramic materials.
The company has always focalised its attention on the Customer, offering modern, precise and efficient services as an essential complement to the high-quality and high-performance machines supplied. Right from the first contact and throughout the commercial relationship, Breton is always by the customer’s side to help find the right solutions by selecting the appropriate product, providing assistance when setting up the production site and installing the machines, training the operators, transferring the technical know-how, and finally providing the after-sales technical support. Breton only uses qualified staff experienced in their specific fields and who are always there for the customer.
Research And Development
Our company is dedicated to research. Research and Development is the key to our success. Our chemical-physical laboratory and our mechanical and electronic design departments develop new ideas for products, processes and manufacturing technologies. The ever-innovating technological content of our machines and plants enables us to maintain our status as market leader in all our company activities.
Breton’s organizational structure and the fact it has always worked respecting quality standards both in its organization and throughout the production phases, allow us to offer our customers a high-quality product and service. We were the first company in this field to receive the UNI EN ISO 9001 Quality Certification in 1992 and in 2003 we have been awarded the UNI EN ISO 9001 – VISION 2000 Quality Certification.
Breton S.p.a. offers you products from these product groups:
Technology, equipment (51)
Machinery, plant and tools (120)
Machinery and plant for working natural and engineered stone (88)
- Mill saws (9)
- Diamond wire saws, band saws (17)
- Circular block saws (11)
- Bridge saws (36)
- Circular cross-cut saws (18)
- Milling, grinding and polishing machines (41)
- Surface finishing machines (30)
- Edge finishing machines (34)
- Profile finishing machines (25)
- CNC processing centres (28)
- Complete production plant for memorials, tiles and slabs (8)
- Other machines and plant for working natural and engineered stone (32)
- Machinery and plant for working natural and engineered stone (88)
- Machinery, plant and tools (120)