Vertical work centre with four interpolated axes (X,Y,Z,C), capable of executing any kind of work on slabs or tiles of marble and granite, glass, synthetic materials and similar ones, by means of a touchscreen control system, thanks to which it is possible to execute all the processes in a very simple and intuitive way.
Provided with a work range surpassing 3500 mm., the machine is particularly indicated for the production of important furnishings, such as monolithic kitchen tops, shower basis, sinks, arcs, portals and three-dimensional sculptures.
In rest position, the wide work surface results to be completely free from obstacles, allowing the loading and unloading of the slabs from the top with extreme simplicity. Getting on the comfortable integrated footboard, the worker can easily prepare the machine, by positioning holdings, suction cups and various accessories.
Moreover, thanks to the double pedal control for the partial activation of the vacuum, it is possible to activate the two groups of suction cups in two indipendent areas.
The innovative and automatic vertical vanishing tool-store rack, as standard equipment, disposes of 13 positions and it can also lodge an aggregate with cutting disk for straight and shaped cuttings.
The machine is provided with the following standard equipment:
- C-axes. Rotation system at 360° with programmed positioning for aggregates managing
- rollaway vertical tool store-rack for automatic tool-change, with 13 positions and software running in Windows (spindles and tools not included)
- depression system with vacuum pump and suction-cup
- stopholders for cutting rests
- rollaway slab supporting pistons
- crosshead aim Laser for machine-zero points and for accessories positioning