The L. Hietel GmbH & Co. KG founded in 1919 in Görkau / Elbe. In the year 1950 followed the move to Dillenburg (Hesse).
1995 consigned the family Hietel the company Mr. Joachim Niebergall, who works in the company a long time. He leads the company today together with his son Jens.
The L. Hietel GmbH & Co. KG is Germany’s most traditional distributor and consulter at the stone-industrie and stonemason-handwork. In the early years the company was mainly operativ regional, but meanwhile the company have satisfied steady customers all over the world.
The continual increasing demand in the European countries founded in April 2005 the first foreign branch “Hietel Austria” in Vienna.