In detail it:
- Carries out institutional tasks, associative and promotional campaigns, associative marketing by means of the most up-to-date informatics tools and the circulation of Association literature; creates new services.
- Does treasury work, deliberates and checks contributions, handles accounting and balance-sheets, defines budgets, manages personnel and internal acquisitions and logistics, checks management and information systems.
- Sets up training and advanced training and updating courses for managers, technicians and business people, in cooperation with the International Marble Institute (IS.I.M.) of which it is a founding partner.
- Handles associative communications, publications, databanks and documentation, conventions.
- Conducts market surveys and issues technical publications.
- Annually publishes hourly fees for technicians mounting and servicing machinery and equipment for working ornamental stone.
- Stipulates member-favorable agreements with service companies: travel agencies, forwarders, etc.