In detail it:
- Works with ICE in annually defining promotional programs for the stone-working equipment and machinery sector in the ambit of the Instrumental Mechanics segment, and has stipulated a partnership agreement with ICE that includes funding and teamwork to set up most of the initiatives involved in the annual program (group fair exhibits, operator missions, advanced training courses, seminars, market surveys).
- Works with ICE in annually defining promotional programs for the marble and granite sector in the ambit of the Consumer Goods - Building segment.
- Works with the Ministry of Productive Work and presents initiatives set up together with ICE, such as opening Quarry Schools and Processing Schools in emerging or developing countries (China, Vietnam, Chile, Argentina, etc.).
- Keeps up relations with the mass media to circulate sector press releases.
- Presents its membership list at the www.madeinitaly.com site.
- Sponsors international awards, ranging from the Premio Internazionale Dedalo Minosse to the architects' competition promoted by Assoarchitetti.
- Organizes meetings and tours for delegations of foreign operators.