The Löffler Galileo software solution allows the complete integration of design-related and administrative steps and the complete manufacturing process in modern natural and engineered stone processing. The modular software concept can be used by both smaller sized companies and large-scale company groups. A modern concept with only one contact – all from a single source.
User-friendly and flexible software for designing kitchen countertops, washstands, shower trays and solid workpieces. The geometry and processing specifications stored in Galileo Designer are used by LCAM for the automatic generation of the processing parameters and machining programming.
A modern software concept that can be used to efficiently map all administrative processes, even up to the professional control of industrial manufacturing processes:
- Quotation preparation
- Order processing
- Production control
- Capacity planning
- Machine programming
- Purchase and storage management
- Individual and straightforward integration in existing software environments
- Interfaces to the different machining centres and workstations
The post-processor LCAM is a powerful machine control system for Löffler bridge saws, saw lines and machining centres.
- Only one operator window for the bridge saw, saw line and LBZ machining centre
- Straightforward operation
- Convenient processing of digital photos
- Manual and automatic nesting of the slab
- Flexible assignment of the machining processes depending on the machine features
- Control of the automatic sawing process, can be freely combined with drilling and milling functions