If you produce architectural or funerary art components, we have the machine that will fa-cilitate and streamline your work.
Contourfive NC 700 is a numerical control machining centre with five interpolated axes for machining pieces made from marble, granite, compound stone and stone in general.
Thanks to its vertical travel of 700mm, Contourfive NC 700 is the ideal machine for architectural and funerary art as well as for those processing which require a deep dishing out; it therefore offers the users the possibility of performing different and complex machining operations which would otherwise require several machines:
• shaping utilising the saw blade to get large pieces with complex shape.
• shaping and dishing out utilising millers.
• contouring utilising shaping tools.
• sawing utilising the saw blade.
• turning of columns with shaped profiles or machining of columns to create a twisted effect all along the surface (provided the lathe accessory is purchased).