PALLAVA GRANITE INDUSTRIES, the flagship firm of the Pallava group was floated in 1972 and the quarrying operations were commenced in Karsanoor in Tamil Nadu and expanded to other Southern states of India viz. kerala, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and Karnataka. The Karsanoor black granite quarry was adjudged as the best mine and bagged several awards for safety and security. It is the deepest and well developed granite mine in India and one can drive an expensive car up to the pit mouth. Even today is being visited by many mine owners as it is viewed as a model mine.
Pallava Granite Industries offers you products from these product groups:
Natural stone for interior use, facades and exterior use (207)
- Unprocessed natural stone, raw blocks for interior use, facades and exterior use (119)
- Partly-worked natural stone, rough slabs, raw slabs (127)
- Natural stone worked for interior use (145)
- Natural stone worked for facades and exterior use (151)
- Natural stone for graves, sacral use and memorials (99)