Areniscas Stone - Pinaresca was founded in 1999. We are dedicated to the extraction, processing & distribution of sandstone from our own quarries, located Vilviestre del Pinar, in the mountainous area of Burgos in Northern Spain.
In 2006, Areniscas Stone – Pinaresca´s factory was renewed and expanded. The R&D+i centre located next to it became the most significant element.
The R&D and innovation department includes complete chemistry and physics-mechanics laboratories. The laboratory provides out services for specific standard tests or for CE marking tests.
Our evolution has introduced into everyday work concepts such as quality, sustainability, innovation, training, research & development.
Our ultimate goal is to offer our clients unique materials with unrivalled and guaranteed technical and aesthetic characteristics, backed by a highly qualified team of professionals and leading edge technology.
Areniscas Stone - Pinaresca offers its products with no geographical limitations & has become a company with its own identity worldwide.
ARENISCAS STONE offers you products from these product groups:
Natural stone for interior use, facades and exterior use (205)
- Unprocessed natural stone, raw blocks for interior use, facades and exterior use (118)
- Partly-worked natural stone, rough slabs, raw slabs (126)
Natural stone worked for interior use (144)
- Floor slabs (118)
- Wall panels (110)
- Steps, system staircases (100)
- Wall and floor tiles (111)
- Skirting tiles (90)
- Window sills (90)
- Door and window surrounds (76)
- Kitchen worktops (89)
- Sink tops, bathroom fittings (74)
- Natural stone furniture, table tops (81)
- Accessories and interior fittings (46)
- Indoor fountains, flower tubs and troughs (51)
- Solid stone items (58)
- Other natural stone worked for interior use (68)
Natural stone worked for facades and exterior use (150)
- Floor slabs (117)
- Facade cladding (103)
- Door and window surrounds (77)
- Step cladding (98)
- Tiles (105)
- Skirting tiles (82)
- Building stone (83)
- Stone facings (83)
- Paving stones, kerbstones (95)
- Flower tubs and troughs, vases, bowls (58)
- Fountains (65)
- Columns (71)
- Solid items (60)
- Benches, tables, outdoor furniture (74)
- Stone for gardens and ponds, boulders (78)
- Other natural stone worked for facades and exterior use (80)
- Maintenance, conservation and restoration of natural stone (53)
- Grave design, decoration (49)