1954 Franz Rath establishes this quarry business.
1958 At the World´s Fair in Brussels, the firm was awarded the Gold Star, recognizing not only the high quality of the stone but also the outstanding collaboration on the Austria pavillon.
1960 To accomodate the steady growth, the enterprise is expanded by adding Anton Rath as partner.
1966 The trademark "Stainzit" is established, and several specialized patents are received.
1974 The ongoing enterprise is incorporated as "Brueder Rath Steinbrueche Ges.m.b.H.".
1975 In order to handle growing demand, a branch operation is established in Woellersdorf, near Wiener Neustadt, south of Vienna.
1986 The firm is recognized by the State of Styria, with the official state seal.
1994 After forty years in the business, Anton Rath, Sr., retires and his son, Anton, succeeds to the leadership of the firm.
1999 An additional branch operation is established at Ried im Traunkreis, near Linz.
Rath Brüder Steinbrüche GmbH offers you products from these product groups:
Natural stone for interior use, facades and exterior use (207)
- Unprocessed natural stone, raw blocks for interior use, facades and exterior use (119)
- Partly-worked natural stone, rough slabs, raw slabs (127)
Natural stone worked for interior use (145)
- Floor slabs (119)
- Wall panels (111)
- Steps, system staircases (101)
- Wall and floor tiles (112)
- Skirting tiles (91)
- Window sills (91)
- Door and window surrounds (77)
- Kitchen worktops (90)
- Sink tops, bathroom fittings (75)
- Natural stone furniture, table tops (82)
- Indoor fountains, flower tubs and troughs (52)
- Solid stone items (59)
- Other natural stone worked for interior use (69)
Natural stone worked for facades and exterior use (151)
- Floor slabs (118)
- Facade cladding (104)
- Door and window surrounds (78)
- Step cladding (99)
- Tiles (106)
- Skirting tiles (83)
- Building stone (84)
- Stone facings (84)
- Paving stones, kerbstones (96)
- Flower tubs and troughs, vases, bowls (59)
- Fountains (66)
- Columns (72)
- Solid items (61)
- Benches, tables, outdoor furniture (75)
- Stone for gardens and ponds, boulders (79)
- Other natural stone worked for facades and exterior use (81)
- Natural stone for graves, sacral use and memorials (99)